We're Home! We are happy to be back in Grand Forks.
C.J will start another semester of Law School tomorrow and is excited to get going! Life has been full of exciting events lately.. we got to go to AZ and spend Christmas with our family and friends. Not to mention the weather was lovely in mesa, a good break from the wind and snow here in
GF. We got to eat out at all our favorite places while we were home,
C.J went to the dunes, I caught up with friends and family and worked a little too. Piper enjoyed playing with friends and cousins! We also got to go camping right before we came home. We'd been dying to get out and camp! It's amazing to me how much I did not appreciate the beauty of the desert before we moved away. As we drove out to camp I was in awe as I looked out upon the desert in all its glory. The sun was setting, the sky was pink and purple and casting the most beautiful colors on the mountains. Oh how we've missed our mountains. Needless to say we had a blast camping and talking around the campfire with our buds. While we were home, my dear sweet Grandpa Prince passed away. It was so comforting to be with family and reflect on the absolute legacy that he left behind. He was quite the man. A wonderful companion to my grandma Prince and a great leader and example to our family. It is truly comforting to know that he is on the other side watching over our family and that we will see him again someday.
C.J and I are expecting another baby in May. I'm 20 weeks now and my belly is already bursting! We went and got an ultra sound while in AZ and they are predicting another GIRL! Yeah for Piper :) It's been so fun to watch her around other babies. While at my moms house, Leah came to visit with her new little one Grant. He is such a cute little man. Piper wanted to hold him and give him kisses. I can't wait for her little sister to get here so she can love on her!
That's about all the exciting news we have for now. Tomorrow I'll get to go to the grocery store and stock our empty fridge. Back to reality! We sure appreciated the hospitality of our families. Taking us weary travelers in and taking great care of us. We will surely miss them.
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun in AZ. We missed you here, we will have to get together soon, I'm thinking a girls night should be in our near future. Congratulations on another girl! I love having 2 girls, its been great.
Congrats on the girl Lisa! I have two girls and then a boy, I wouldn't have it any other way! I love watching my girls play together! What a special thing for Piper!
another girl! i forgot to text you and ask. so exciting :)
i'm really glad we got to hang out a couple times while you were in town. az misses you (and still bummed we missed the camping trip - next time!).
CONGRATS LISA!!!!!!! That is so exciting! I didn't know you were expecting another little one! How wonderful! I had Parker last May and it was a great time to have a baby! :) Good luck with everything!
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Lisa! That is so wonderful!
I'm pregnant and due in May, too! :)
Post a Comment