We can now say that we will have experienced the 'extremes' of weather. Anything from the 122 degree Summers of Mesa, Arizona, to the -45 degrees of Grand Forks, North Dakota (not yet, but on its way).
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my. i am so glad i'm going back to the 480 til april. rexburg weather is similar. i hear your nose hairs will freeze and your eyelashes will get icicles on them... not fun! i love me some sunshine!!
Lisa! For some reason I always thought your blog was private so I haven't checked it. I am SO glad I looked, you guys look so happy and Piper is getting so grown-up! We also are very very happy to have left AZ and created our own little family unit :) Love you guys, we should talk sometime! -Jessica
We're all experiencing extreme weather, aren't we? In Leeds, it hasn't been this cold since the late 1600s. You might know! But I remember our friend from Fargo saying that when he got off the plane (from California) -40 degrees hit him in the face. I remember him saying he loved it. Sick Man! You mom says you'll be home for Christmas to thaw out. Don't get too used to it, right? We love you and enjoy reading your blog. May your Christmas be merry and bright. Love, Aunt Tricia and Uncle Jay
8 comments:
oh my. i am so glad i'm going back to the 480 til april. rexburg weather is similar. i hear your nose hairs will freeze and your eyelashes will get icicles on them... not fun! i love me some sunshine!!
GOOD LUCK! Brrrr!
Cool right?
Brrrr...I hope you have one of Grandma Burma's quilts to keep you warm. We missed you at Thanksgiving.
last year we got -50 with windchill! it's definitely an experience, good thing you have fun people to enjoy it with =)
Lisa! For some reason I always thought your blog was private so I haven't checked it. I am SO glad I looked, you guys look so happy and Piper is getting so grown-up! We also are very very happy to have left AZ and created our own little family unit :) Love you guys, we should talk sometime!
-Jessica
We're all experiencing extreme weather, aren't we? In Leeds, it hasn't been this cold since the late 1600s. You might know! But I remember our friend from Fargo saying that when he got off the plane (from California) -40 degrees hit him in the face. I remember him saying he loved it. Sick Man! You mom says you'll be home for Christmas to thaw out. Don't get too used to it, right? We love you and enjoy reading your blog. May your Christmas be merry and bright. Love, Aunt Tricia and Uncle Jay
Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement! We need it!
Post a Comment