
We found a great park that piper loves to go to because they have great toys and a splash pad. Can't go wrong with that.

We went garage selling and after a few minutes this is where we spotted piper. She loves to find any little nook to hide in.

Another fun park! We went on a long bike ride and had just enough time to play on the toys for a few minutes before the rain set in. This park is great because instead of sand, it got little wood chips.

We went to Quiznos for lunch and I got a salad with Ranch dressing. Piper saw me dipping in the Ranch and wanted to do the same. Needless to say, Cj about threw up at the sight. He's not a sauce guy like Piper and her momma. I remember one of the first dates Cj and I went on we went through the Jack in the Box drive thru and I ordered a sandwich with fries. They asked me what kind of sauce I wanted and I said "I'll take one of each kind you have." I think Cj was probably a little shocked and grossed out. Nothings changed, I still like my sauces!
This Little girl melts our Hearts.
3 comments:
awww, love that last photo of you two.
you & your sauces :) cute that she's following your footsteps.
The sauce thing is such a Prince thing. Dave has to order just about every kind of sauce any time we eat out. I need a fridge dedicated for the different sauces he buys, Salsa, hot sauce, cocktail sauce, etc, and there is what seems like 10 different versions of each type....the list goes on...and on!
So glad to hear you guys are settling in! And that the city isn't as tiny as you anticipated.
it looks so pretty there!! love the pic of piper as your header & the last photo also. SO cute! funny: cade {the guy i'm dating} doesn't like sauces or mayo or anything either! weirdo boys! (:
Post a Comment