We had such a great time on saturday with Reuben, Helen, Clay, Jewelia, and Kendee! We drove up our secret firewood location and spent the morning cutting , chopping and stacking wood for the winter. We always get Juniper trees because they smell like heaven! And Reuben makes fires for us girls in their fireplace all winter long! Their house is such a fun place to be throughout this time of year, especially because of the smell of the fires burning! Thanks for keeping us warm Reuben!
4 comments:
Hey I just wanted to say hi and that your belly is so little and cute. I feel huge and I am due a month after you. I wanted to get your address bc i will be down at christmas and my sis in laws are giving my a baby shower. I would love for you to come so send me your address to my blog or text me at 8013101779. thanks lisa. hope everything is going great.
Well hey you two. I'm not sure I knew you two got married...that's AWESOME! You make a great couple! You are having a GIRL!! YEAH!! I'm so excited for you! Blogging is a great way to keep in touch a little! It's fun to see what you have been up to! :)
seriously lisa....and ceej. holy holy.....i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu omgosh!!!!!!
Firewood :) How fun! You've got a cool house to use it... we just get to wish our apartment wasn't connected to others & that we could have a fireplace! haha.
Gee I wish I could've been there for your baby shower! I saw pictures and it looked like so much fun! We are so excited for you, CJ & little Piper! Good luck to ya!
Post a Comment