
I'm not gonna lie... I'm really proud of myself because this bread actually turned out! I've attempted bread making in the past and for some reason or another it always went south.. real fast. When I awoke this morning I was determined to whip up some yummy bread! And by dang I did it!
ha ha. Thank you Helen for you Wheat Bread Recipe!
7 comments:
I am always proud of myself when I cook/bake anything from scratch, so good job! I might need to get this recipe from you... I swear I have a baking curse!
Mmmm, I can practically smell the aroma via internet!
hi lisa.. trevor denton here. found your guys' blog through Angela's. tell CJ hello and we should hang out sometime soon.
you go girl! I'm just curious - did you grind the wheat or did you just buy wheat flour? I'm asking because I just can't ever seem to make this recipe work here in Ohio with all the humidity factors etc...
Congrats, Lisa!! The bread looks great. Hey, FYI, we noticed that we weren't on you list...What? You guys don't like us? :) j/k
Our blogspot is http://lincnanna.blogspot.com
Hope everything's great with the little one.
Lincoln
This bread looks so yummy! I'm very impressed!!!
I need the recipe! I am always afraid to try and attempt wheat bread!
Post a Comment