Look at your cute belly! I talked to your mom while we were in Rocky Point, I didn't even know until then that you're prego! I never get the updates....I guess when the fam is as big as it is it's hard to get the updates on everyone. Congratulations! We're really excited for you. (This is your cousin Courtney by the way)
8 comments:
marie you, look adorable!
I love it!
(ok, ok, I know I took the picture... what I really love is the little belly! and that it's going to be a little girl here soon!)
THAT IS SUCH AN AWESOME PICTURE!
Love it!
oh my cute!
your belly is precious!! We still need to get together!
lady when are we going to feed your baby ? I want to get lunch!
Look at your cute belly! I talked to your mom while we were in Rocky Point, I didn't even know until then that you're prego! I never get the updates....I guess when the fam is as big as it is it's hard to get the updates on everyone. Congratulations! We're really excited for you. (This is your cousin Courtney by the way)
whoa... what is the name going to be?!?
Post a Comment