FALL IS HERE

This weekend was a great excuse for C.J., Reuben and Ryan to take off to the white mountains and call in the Elk.  For those of you who don't know....this time of year is when the elk are out screamin' and you are able to call them in with an elk call.  We left Friday afternoon to catch them out and about that evening.  We then woke up at 3:45 the next morning and hiked in to the wilderness area and hid under a tree while the sun came up.  This is what we saw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa- those trees are so beautiful! I love fall. I can't wait to see you next monday...and get this hair chopped!

Jaron & Abby said...

That is gorgeous! How fun. Hey Jenny and I are having a costume halloween party at her moms house. Check out my blog for more info if you and CJ are interested.