Christmas Time is here!!!!


It is hard to believe that its December already and that in just a few weeks it'll be christmas! And then our little girl will be here! oh my goodness! Cj put up the lights out front, i love them! Also, last weekend Cj went hunting with his Dad and brothers, Matt and Lincoln. While they where gone, they chopped down some christmas trees too! i love our tree! Cj put all the lights on the tree too and the holiday ornaments:) Thanks Cj for making our home so beautiful for the holidays! 

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! So cute!

AshEnds said...

I love your house lights, and am a bit jealous because we don't have ours up yet. Also our tree isn't even cut down yet!! Oh well it will be soon. I am excited for your baby to get here!! You'll love being a mom.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

way to gp cj! i had to bribe tj's friend justin manzer to do ours cause tj didn't want to,

Lindsey said...

I seriously love the big lights on your tree - it makes it look SO CUTE!!!

Greg♥Amelia said...

How cute! What a good hubby!

Jewelia Eagar said...

the tree is so cute. this christmas is gonna be GREAT!!
p.s. love the big bulb lights, so you.

Anonymous said...

your house looks so cute {per usual}! your tree is adorable!