MY BABY BUMP!

The baby is growing! We find out in just a few weeks what we're having and we can't wait! I think I'm about 18 weeks right now...  i need to be a better blogger but so far this is all i've got!

12 comments:

Katie said...

Such a cute baby bump! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! You two are gonna be awesome parents!

Autumn said...

Can't wait to hear! My guess is a boy for sure!

Kim said...

Cute Cute! I am thinking boy but then again I would love to have my girl to have 2 girl cousins close in age.

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness it's SO CUTE!!!!!

Spencer and Amy said...

I love baby bumps! Mine is getting to the point where I can't hide it anymore. We are blessed with girls...but I am sure a boy would be nice.

Will & Camie Shill said...

bout time! i love your baby bump..so tiny! glad i saw you at the shower can't wait for bunco at your place!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am so excited for you to find out what you are going to have! YEAH!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

so cute, we can't wait to find out also, everyones family just keeps on growing..

you said...

oh my goodness! You are adorable...can I call you for a hair cut??!!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

ok who's YOU???

Greg♥Amelia said...

Hey Lisa! Congratulations! You look so cute :)

kastle cardon said...

whats up lady! congrats! i miss you girl we need to meet up