Well its been a long time since i've posted! Cjs been doing a great job of keeping new pics on the blog and "journaling" about what he's been up to. So i guess its my turn! I recently cut my hair! That was fun.. haha. CJ said to me on sunday, "have you been thinking about maybe cutting your hair shorter?" (and funny enough i had been thinking about it) so with that being said after church he went off to a meeting and i pulled out the scissors and proceeded to cut my own hair! i thought worst case i could always have someone else fix it! luckily it turned out and it feels great to have some shape to my hair and not just want to pull it up all the time! 
Summers spent with our families include alot of camping! camping camping! which we love to do. usually we pack up our little buddy(our mini tent trailor)! and take it along but this weekend we'll just be bringing our tent for the quick trip. i'm really excited to go with my family its been a few years since the Princes have all gone together! 
Work work work and school for cj! he's taking a math class this summer and working and i'm working as well and trying to hold things together here at the house... which depending on the week... sometimes doesn't happen. HOW DOES EVERYONE DO IT????? i still haven't managed to be what i thought i would be when i got married... you know making meals everynight, laundry always done, house always clean! haha. i laugh because i know now thats impossible for me right now! i need tips!!! 
so anyways, thats pretty much the story of our lives! i need to update our pics! that'll happen soon.... then again at the rate i'm going.... maybe not so soon :) 

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I just told Kim how we are bummed that we won't be able to join you guys on the campout this time. If and when gas prices go down. Have lots of fun, and I want to see your pregnant belly sometime when it starts to poke out.

Kim said...

I will see you in a couple of day. It is going to be fun!

Will & Camie Shill said...

where's the hair pics! mine is getting long, it is killing me through the summer but i have to give it a chance i always have short hair time for a change, if not i'll be calling you!

Anonymous said...

vey nice!! I miss you lady! I need to see that baby bump...and get a few hairs cut! I'mm call you manana!