Lil' Baby Eagar

We are so excited!!!! We are having a baby! I'm due on Jan 12th. So this little baby is about the size of a quarter because i'm only 10.5 weeks. It was so awesome going into our first appointment today. When they did the ultra sound the baby started moving around and kicking its arms and legs and then i kid you not... it waved at us! and i swear i heard it say "hello mom and dad" haha. ok but seriously it waved! it was the coolest thing ever! After seeing this lil guy it really feels real! We can't wait!!! 

20 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

YAY! Congrats! Thats so exciting!

Katie said...

It's so cute already! I'm taking the plunge and saying boy! I have always thought you will have a boy first. Can't wait to see if my feeling is right!

Kim said...

What a cute little baby! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

angela hardison said...

Yeah, you're gonna have a boy and name him Jonas, so that I'll never be able to name our son Jonah. It's okay I already forgave you.

Just kidding. WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR LIL' BABY EAGAR!

and...we need to hang out.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

How exciting! We are so excited for you guys! We are all gonna have little ones running around! How crazy!!! Congrats guys! We should all get together soon! It's been forever!!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

well its about time you posted something!! i can't even tell you how excited i am for you guys!! babies everywhere!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Lisa
congrats! It is so much fun to be a mom, there is nothing like it. you will be such a cute mommy. I hope that you are feeling well, sounds like your doing great

dustin and amy said...

I'm soooo excited for you, being a mom is the greatest! Can't wait to find out what it is!

Anonymous said...

i'm SO SO SO excited for you guys!!! congrats!

Jewelia Eagar said...

that picture is sooo cute! it's crazy how you can already see hands and feet at only 10.5 weeks! :)

Josh & Elise said...

Wow! That is awesome! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you. Congrats!

jandbfillmore said...

We just had our u-sound today. Pretty amazing stuff. Congratulations - you have a good looking kid. Looks about like ours, Sweet!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! COngrats! I promise we will be there soon to get tank! Also, I have a bunch of clothes for you lisa.

Lindsey said...

That picture is so cute!! Congrats!!!!!!

The Garlock's said...

Hey Hey! Congratulations. That is so exciting!

Spencer and Amy said...

Hey Lisa, this is Amy (Nielson)...congrats! It is always exciting with the first baby. We just got a blog, if you want to add me it's keddingtonfam.blogspot.com.

Autumn said...

It never really hit me either with any of the pregnancies until I saw the baby for myself through the ultrasound. I bet you are dying for next one to find out what your having! That will be an exciting time!

Will & Camie Shill said...

lis i am so dang excited about your little baby, i can not even explain how amazing they are! can't wait to see what you are having! i'm gonna say boy just b/c everyone is having a girl and Vance needs a buddy!

Brittany~ Mrs. Arizona American Spirit said...

Oh my gosh how did i not know this! Congrats honey that is so awesome! SOOOOO many babies!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!! :)