CONGRATS!!! i am so excited that everyone is having babies!!! Clark is going to have lots of friends and now we will too! Our date nights will start ending at 8 for bed times! Good luck with the pregnancy! Who is your doc?
hey guys Congratulations on the baby! Yay. Its so exciting. It is so cool that they can get a picture of your tiny baby. Just the size of a quarter, and then poof its a baby. Just wait til you feel the first movements of the baby. its so so neat. Well congrats!
correction, it's a baby as a quarter size. lol but after a few months of baking its a baby that is anywhere from 5 lbs to 9 or 10 lbs. Ugh i don't wish a 9 or 10 lb baby on you. but you get the idea. It's just incredible that we all started out so tiny. And here we all are adults, children, and babies. wow. sorry this comment turned out really long,. oops sorry. Well congrats again!
So I promise I'm not trying to be a stocker but I just was cruisin the blogs of people I know and I just have to stop and say congrats about the new babe! That is so exciting- so happy for you guys. Hope your doing well! melissa (freeman) udall
8 comments:
very cool! sounds like a ton of fun!
What a cool picture! See ya this weekend!
the reunion was good times... thanks to helen for all the planning she did! i even caught my first fish! woo hoo!
Congrats on the baby! I had heard but didn't want to say anything until it was public knowledge!! yay!!
CONGRATS!!! i am so excited that everyone is having babies!!! Clark is going to have lots of friends and now we will too! Our date nights will start ending at 8 for bed times! Good luck with the pregnancy! Who is your doc?
hey guys Congratulations on the baby! Yay. Its so exciting. It is so cool that they can get a picture of your tiny baby. Just the size of a quarter, and then poof its a baby. Just wait til you feel the first movements of the baby. its so so neat. Well congrats!
correction, it's a baby as a quarter size. lol but after a few months of baking its a baby that is anywhere from 5 lbs to 9 or 10 lbs. Ugh i don't wish a 9 or 10 lb baby on you. but you get the idea. It's just incredible that we all started out so tiny. And here we all are adults, children, and babies. wow. sorry this comment turned out really long,. oops sorry. Well congrats again!
So I promise I'm not trying to be a stocker but I just was cruisin the blogs of people I know and I just have to stop and say congrats about the new babe! That is so exciting- so happy for you guys. Hope your doing well!
melissa (freeman) udall
Post a Comment