Lisa!!!!! Holy cow it's raining babies. haha. You do need to come and see him, it's seriously so fun being a mom, except for the whole no sleeping thing. I'm so excited for you! Call me and come over!
Hey girl Look at your sweet puppies!! Loved being with you at camp! I found you through Mary Pugmire( can't think of her new last name) It's a funny small morman world!
3 comments:
Lisa!!!!! Holy cow it's raining babies. haha. You do need to come and see him, it's seriously so fun being a mom, except for the whole no sleeping thing. I'm so excited for you! Call me and come over!
Hey girl
Look at your sweet puppies!! Loved being with you at camp! I found you through Mary Pugmire( can't think of her new last name) It's a funny small morman world!
Look at that cute face on that puppy. It's telling me to take him home. We sure miss everyone!
Post a Comment