WANNA A PUP? 2 LEFT!!!!

(getting another bath!)
As most of you know, we have these incredible puppies that we've been playin' with! They were all sold 2 weeks ago, but one of our friends who was going to be taking 2 of them ran into some complications and had to move suddenly. That leaves us with 2 left! They are 7 weeks old, and JUST getting to the point where they can be going to other homes! If you, or anyone you know is looking for a cute puppy, let us know! 480-353-6984

2 comments:

Kim said...

Stop putting up these cute pictures! I am going to want one even more. But we need to wait until we have this baby and so hopefully we can on the next batch of pups! If I know anyone I will send them your way!

Anonymous said...

i want one so bad... but i let my pops think about it too long & now he's saying he doesn't want another puppy. ): they're so cute though! i'll tell my friends! (: