Cadeson Lisa and Piper
Oh my gosh! that is the cutest picture ever. I think you need to make it a postcard. Brooklyn misses the puppies and wants to come and see them again.
Marie i am so excited for you guys! and your puppies are so adorable! thats way cute. i cant wait to meet my puppy and for you to meet him!
Such a cute picture!!!! When can we come see them before they all go to new homes?
Awww...I want one...but Robert wouldn't go for it!
Lis! i'll be home in 4 days im so excieted!
What little cuties! I was just in Utah for Women's Conference, wasn't the weather great? That picture of you two it so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! that is the cutest picture ever. I think you need to make it a postcard. Brooklyn misses the puppies and wants to come and see them again.
Marie i am so excited for you guys! and your puppies are so adorable! thats way cute. i cant wait to meet my puppy and for you to meet him!
Such a cute picture!!!! When can we come see them before they all go to new homes?
Awww...I want one...but Robert wouldn't go for it!
Lis! i'll be home in 4 days im so excieted!
What little cuties! I was just in Utah for Women's Conference, wasn't the weather great? That picture of you two it so cute.
Post a Comment