Eagar Family Camp Out

Squeege and I by the camp fire! we look totally cheesy because we were laughing with Helen! She was trying to figure out our crazy camera! it was quite funny. we had such a good time camping although it was just for the night. we had to be to work in the morning. but we enjoyed being out in the desert at the Mesquite Wash to be exact! it was green and beautiful! and the breeze was fabulous! I would say the only downside to be almost walking right into the horses rear end on our way out! haha. i couldn't see it was so dark!!!!! i had a small heart attack when that happened! I've recovered since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! I just read your comment on Adell's blog....and you have to remember---break your freakin' neck!! wow-you we're singing that so loud and then.....pow...on the ground! If you don't remember, call me!!