snoop dawg (proud father to be...penny's prego!) (we think....) finally had to be tied up! sad story. we love taking our pups out with us camping. they love it!
Hey Noop - Are you sure you're the dad? Because I heard some big bad bull dog snuck into the yard one stormy night. Is this true? If so, what are your thoughts? Concerns? If any?
I'm having a good chuckle at the previous post. I want to claim one of the puppies for my own, but my request didn't even make it past the preliminary stage before adell gave me an emphatic "no." maybe one from the next batch?
2 comments:
Hey Noop - Are you sure you're the dad? Because I heard some big bad bull dog snuck into the yard one stormy night. Is this true? If so, what are your thoughts? Concerns? If any?
I'm having a good chuckle at the previous post. I want to claim one of the puppies for my own, but my request didn't even make it past the preliminary stage before adell gave me an emphatic "no." maybe one from the next batch?
Post a Comment