Cadeson Lisa and Piper
so cute! baby labs are my favorite they are soooo cuddly! Last i knew penny was just a little girl next thing you know snoop knocks her up! they are so cute lisa!
That is soooo cute! I love little puppies! How tender!
awww how cute!!!!!Good thing Snoop knows what he's doing or you would have some interesting mutts on your hands! Love ya guys, Mallory and Craig
They are cute. Hope that you have another batch when we are finally ready for a dog.
Awww, look how sweet they are! I love them! We'll come see them in a couple weeks when they aren't so "fragile"!
Hey Lisa could not sleep tonight and I found your cute blog. I can't belive how time flys. sounds like you guys are doing well. talk to you later.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute! baby labs are my favorite they are soooo cuddly! Last i knew penny was just a little girl next thing you know snoop knocks her up! they are so cute lisa!
That is soooo cute! I love little puppies! How tender!
awww how cute!!!!!
Good thing Snoop knows what he's doing or you would have some interesting mutts on your hands!
Love ya guys, Mallory and Craig
They are cute. Hope that you have another batch when we are finally ready for a dog.
Awww, look how sweet they are! I love them! We'll come see them in a couple weeks when they aren't so "fragile"!
Hey Lisa could not sleep tonight and I found your cute blog. I can't belive how time flys. sounds like you guys are doing well. talk to you later.
Post a Comment