I have wanted to try and make a skirt for the babe ever since i got a sewing machine for christmas! so taday i gave it a wirl. it turned out really cute i thought and it was so fun to make. i'm going to continue making her clothes so i can practice my sewing skills.
14 comments:
Lisa! The skirt turned out SO CUTE! I am way impressed!
Ahhh! I LOVE HER! and the skirt!
Way cute Lisa! Are you sewing on a whim or are you following a pattern? No pattern?...my kind of sewing!
And you guys are becoming quite the photographer! I have enjoyed looking at all of the fun photos!
Way to go!!! I'm very impressed!
please kiss that little niece of mine for me. I just want to snuggle her so much! congrat on the skirt - it turned out super cute!
Your mom must have passed on her sewing genes...the skirt is SO cute! You are so talented! I've been dying to ask you if you're you still going to work at the salon??? I'm coming home in March and I need to come see you if you're going to be working by then! Let me know :)
Cute skirt, Lisa. Impressive that you're already sewing. Maren got a sewing machine for Christmas, too.
good job!! she is adorable!!!
So cute! She is beautiful doll baby!
She is adorable and I am still in shock that we named our babies the same name. The last week I was in to work I was talking to sabria and she asked what we would name our baby if it was a girl and when I told her Piper she told me that you had named your little one that. too funny, not many pipers around.
good for you to wanna sew it seems like its been a lost art lately, the skirt turned out so cute, I'm so glad for Hannah mother in-law she has taught her so many sewing skills and she loves to sew now, Hannah is also making Nixyn blessing dress she asked if she could have my wedding dress and use it to make her blessing dress, i was thrilled since i know it won't ever be used again, i told her to make a few out of it and maybe even a baptism dress for the girl later... i'm excited to see it when its done.
CONGRATS! she is so adorable! i am so impressed with the whole natural thing, way to go! she is beautiful
She is gorgeo! That skirt is super cute! Congrats!
SKILLZ!
Post a Comment