Cadeson Lisa and Piper
I loooooooove these pictures. You guys - I am so happy for you! You look AMAZING as a mom and dad. I miss you both and can't wait to see you - and meet the little Pipey!
um......natural?? you amaze me Lisa! you put women like me and anyone else that gets the epidural to shame!She is adorable!!!
she is SO SO SO cute!!! i love her chubby-ness! so happy for you guys!!! love ya!
I love her! She is so cute!
So cute. I love the name. What an amazing woman fro doing it natural. Cant wait to so more pictures.
oh, congrats! what a cutie!
She is beautiful.
Congrats Lisa and CJ. She is so dang cute. Love the cheeks.
Good job lisa! she so cute -dani farber
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I loooooooove these pictures. You guys - I am so happy for you! You look AMAZING as a mom and dad. I miss you both and can't wait to see you - and meet the little Pipey!
um......natural?? you amaze me Lisa! you put women like me and anyone else that gets the epidural to shame!
She is adorable!!!
she is SO SO SO cute!!! i love her chubby-ness! so happy for you guys!!! love ya!
I love her! She is so cute!
So cute. I love the name. What an amazing woman fro doing it natural. Cant wait to so more pictures.
oh, congrats! what a cutie!
She is beautiful.
Congrats Lisa and CJ. She is so dang cute. Love the cheeks.
Good job lisa! she so cute -dani farber
Post a Comment