Now I get to brag
There is no way on this green earth that I would have made it without Cj constantly coaching me and squeezing my back with all his might during each contraction. I had some pretty major back labor:) All in all, it was such an amazing experience to get to share with Cj and my mom, they really helped me alot!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
you go girl! I knew you could do it - aren't you soooo proud of yourself?!! I am. Give yourself a pat on the back. The two of us are awesome for going all natural!
Wow... You amaze me. Ha I can't do it, especially with the back labor I get it bad! It was horrible with an epideral I can't imagine what it would be without one. She is beautiful! I love her chubby cheeks!
Wow! how awsome! Cute girl! I can see both sides of the family in her!
-Kolt
What a cutie! Gotta love those cheeks! Lisa you are so strong to do that without any complaint. But it doesn't surprise me one bit! I can't wait to see her!
Way to be there, CJ, do what she needed most!
yay!! Congrats, that is so exciting!! And I can't believe you did it naturally! way to go! she is beautiful!
WOW! That is awesome Lisa! She is so cute and I just love the name Piper! Adorable.
Hurray! I love you girl! I am so proud of you and she is so beautiful. Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations, we can hardly wait to see her.
Congrats to you both she is beautiful, can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations Lisa! I am so happy for you guys! What a precious lttile girl you have. I hope your recovery and everything goes well! :)
Post a Comment