Congrats Clay and Jewelia who had their little kendee on Labor Day of all days! She is the cutest little girl! I'm due in Jan, Anna is due in Feb. they just found out their expecting a boy, and Lins is due in April! I'm predicting their having a boy too! we'll see!!!
8 comments:
Cute picture! Why didn't we do that with the Prince Girls? Or did you and you just didn't tell me!
I am excited for you to come down with your inspirational mind and have your way, if you will, with our home!
Can't wait!
Hey Lis!
Your belly is so cute!!! We are all getting nice and round! hehe! I need to do an updated belly pic!
Hey, can you send me your address?
You can email it if you want:
MalloryNikolaus@gmail.com
Thanks girl!
Lis! Mary Lee made a good observation about this picture - look at the "number" that is in the picture! CRAZY!
LIsa you look adorable! serioulsy, i just love the dress, its nice to see how its really supposed to look like!
That's so fun you're all having kids so close. Cute photo.
Lisa you look great!
cute! except some of those girls don't look very preg! however yes you are looking very pregnant! in the best way! love ya
Wait, the tall girl 2nd from the left is pregnant? Anyway, Leah told me you were pregnant so I thought I would just say hi. p.s. congrats and you look super cute pregnant.
Post a Comment