24 weeks

Being pregnant is great! Its amazing though how my mind is always thinking about the baby, what will we name her, how to decorate the room, what does she look like, why am i craving sweets all the time! 
My sister Melissa and I have been working on the crib bedding, lets get honest, Melissa is an amazing seamstress and is patient with me:) she's been doing most of the work, and i've made some pillow cases and attempted to do a few different tasks, all of which had to be corrected! Haha. what can i say, i'm learning! But we're almost done and I'm so excited! Its been alot of work to get the babies room cleared out. We've been storing all kinds of things in there! But i love organizing, its so rewarding, so each room is getting organized and it feels great! Also, i'm going to be painting the crib and a dresser for the room, i love repainting things, it gives old things a new fresh look. 
So We've been keeping pretty busy! We are still narrowing down on a name for  this lil babe, but We love love love the name Piper! so we'll see if it sticks!!!! 

6 comments:

kent and liz said...

Hey Lisa and CJ! I love finding old friends blogs! A huge congrats on the baby bump! That is so exciting. I love the name Piper. It's good to see you guys are happy, and still you!

leah prince said...

the room looks amazing let me know if you ever need a hand i will try and find time next week looks open. love ya

Lindsey said...

Ah you are too cute - I can't wait to see the nursery you design - I know it will look amazing!! Your belly is way cute - keep us updated! Love you!

Clayton and Niki said...

I had a little girl in my Sunbeams class named Piper, and it was the cutest thing ever. Not very common and super cute! Love it!

Jazz and Rod said...

cj and lisa - congrats on the pregnancy! you guys are gonna be such cute and fun parents! Excited to see updates - hope all is well!

M & S Eagar said...

so.....what's the theme/colors of your nursery? I bought some adorable brown and pink fabric the other day that keeps screaming LISA to me!