Cadeson Lisa and Piper
that's a cute picture! i love the quote too! i'll have to tell it to sherwood, i bet he'll agree (:
That fishing picture of you two makes me laugh out loud - i LOVE it.
your blog looks fabulous!
Lis the pic of you fishing is the best. It needs to be in your house enlarged somewhere! I love it!
I love this picture! In 50 years you need to take another just like it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's a cute picture! i love the quote too! i'll have to tell it to sherwood, i bet he'll agree (:
That fishing picture of you two makes me laugh out loud - i LOVE it.
your blog looks fabulous!
Lis the pic of you fishing is the best. It needs to be in your house enlarged somewhere! I love it!
I love this picture! In 50 years you need to take another just like it.
Post a Comment