cj honestly that is pretty disgusting but the best one is with the side burns. the worst has to be the handle bar stach. you just look so much better now that you are all shaved!
We both had beards!...You gave in my beard friend...Now i'm alone.
I saw ur elk and it was ludicrous! congrats!!
I'd write more, but typing with 1 finger is slow. I cut my hand bad with a swiss army knife!! U were a boyscout right? I might need some knife instruction
6 comments:
cj honestly
that is pretty disgusting but the best one is with the side burns. the worst has to be the handle bar stach. you just look so much better now that you are all shaved!
I have to disagree with Leah. I am really impressed at how good lookin' you are in all your stages of stachesness....yeah...it's a word.
i like the handlebar best. we need to hang out soon...!
ha ha! those pictures are amazing! i love the one on top in the middle... al borland anyone?
We both had beards!...You gave in my beard friend...Now i'm alone.
I saw ur elk and it was ludicrous! congrats!!
I'd write more, but typing with 1 finger is slow. I cut my hand bad with a swiss army knife!! U were a boyscout right? I might need some knife instruction
taylor said nice looks CJ. Love taylor
Post a Comment