i love it! haha. a couple of the laurels came up to me today in young womens freaking out! they where like "sister eagar oh my gosh i was sitting in church today and i turned around and saw your husband and he scared me so bad! he looks like a cave man! i was so scared!" haha. i was dying! seriously though, its growin on me. i think he looks so cute. but .... sadly or not so sadly... he will be shaving it in about a week. he's been growing it out for hunting season. his last hunt is thanksgiving weekend. Cj said that his beard and a deer have one thing in common. "they both bed down"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we are so sad we missed the party. maybe next year?! looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could through a surprise party but I am pretty sure I would blow the surprise. good job lisa! happy birthday c.j. p.s. logan is jealous he can't grow a beard.
pretty much DITTO to adell's comment. we are really sad we missed the party...but apparently you didn't need us to have fun :) we need to go out soon.
and, clint is also jealous he can't grow a beard.
okay so justin has a serious beard also for hunting season... let me just hit you with a quote to explain his beard...." i love it when it gets this long, it feels like carpet" .... yep thats my husband... miss you. happy thanksgiving.
Hey, Lisa. C.J. told me he got a 5 point elk. I don't think he could have done it without that fur on his mug. Seriously, there is some kind of unexplained power in that beard. He promised me some elk jerky, so I'm going to ask you to remind him and hold him to that promise when he gets it.
Post a Comment