CHICAGO, IOWA, NAUVOO......
We had so much fun visiting anni and charlie and katherine and jeani and we also got to meet up with hillarie and her boyfriend mark for dinner in chicago! we had a blast. and did so much in such a short ammount of time... we are still recovering! its great to have such awesome friends! im so thankful for them and for the time that we had to spend with them last weekend! cherrished moments!!!! haha

6 comments:

Melanie said...

oh, how I LOVE chicago!!! Isn't it the coolest city ever?! That summer that Angeal and I spent there was the best ever! Nauvoo is so pretty too and that temple is gorgeous! What is jeannie up to these days? I haven't seen her in forever and I don't think I have seen Katherine since 9th grade! I can't believe Annie is on number 2...that is so awesome! Ill give ya a call.

Anonymous said...

All-these pictures are sooo neato!!! I can't believe little anni is on baby #2!!! Whoa....wierd!

angela hardison said...

Yep, I love Chicago too... in my opinion, better than New York. Even though we had some fun times in NY together! Haha Lisa, everytime I look at our pictures and all of our puffy faces I just laugh so hard. Nauvoo is beautiful too. I'm not so sure about Iowa though. (Just kidding, never been there.)

Anyway, let's hang out.

M & S Eagar said...

Isn't Chicago so much fun?! I enjoyed your cute pics and I'm so glad you and CJ got to go on your trip. I miss Iowa and Nauvoo terribly and now have a heartache, but I'm soooo glad you guys had such a wonderful time.

Stacy

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! Looks like so much fun - MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a blast, you world travelers. You guys are always doing fun things.