Cadeson Lisa and Piper
must be nice :) i visit the gas station every 5 days!i love that picture of piper in the header.
haha yes I know the feeling. Driving the truck in Mesa, I was on a first name basis with the minimart attendant. Yes, Piper and Lisa are on a plane as we speak though, I am excited to see them soon!
That's it! We're going to law school too!
So not fair! We are cutting it close with even a $300 budget/month on gas!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
must be nice :) i visit the gas station every 5 days!
i love that picture of piper in the header.
haha yes I know the feeling. Driving the truck in Mesa, I was on a first name basis with the minimart attendant. Yes, Piper and Lisa are on a plane as we speak though, I am excited to see them soon!
That's it! We're going to law school too!
So not fair! We are cutting it close with even a $300 budget/month on gas!
Post a Comment