Here is a new video of Piper. Yes, the song is very strange...however...it is a lifesaver for us. Anytime Piper is sad, .....IF we play this song...she will immediately quit crying, and start clapping her hands. She loves it.
Cadeson Lisa and Piper
5 comments:
That's funny. I bet she likes it cuz it sounds like a little kid singing.
Yes....and wouldn't you know it....it's a grown woman.
Hannah danced a way I've never seen her dance when this song played, funny. Hannah's mommy is freaked out by the song - it's spooky!!
one of the many reasons i love little piper: she can appreciate the super-weird voice of joanna newsom.
that is so awesome.
So saying the song is a little strange is probably an understatement; I mean was that a harpsicord I heard?(visions of Capt. Hook) and a Norwegian Children's shouting choir? The pics are great though, you got a cute kid there, I love the bike riding. We are looking forward to moving back to Phx, we'll see you guys in June!
Post a Comment