Cadeson Lisa and Piper
i can't believe that she is six months old! such a cutie pie!
I absolutely love the picture of Piper sleeping with her foot in her hand. What a riot!
So cute, you are such a good mom to document her life like that. She is a beauty!
CJ I see you are enjoying your mac... nice work. Jason
I loved watching Piper's 6 month video! She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i can't believe that she is six months old! such a cutie pie!
I absolutely love the picture of Piper sleeping with her foot in her hand. What a riot!
So cute, you are such a good mom to document her life like that. She is a beauty!
CJ I see you are enjoying your mac... nice work. Jason
I loved watching Piper's 6 month video! She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment