
My first Mothers Day.. what can I say. This little peach brings so much joy into our lives! Cj was great today, he made a really yummy breakfast and lunch, church was great and we got to spend lots of time with family this afternoon. It was a nice day to reflect on our mothers and all they have done and continue to do for us. Thanks Mothers!!!
3 comments:
She is seriously a doll! I can't wait to meet her! SOOOOO cute! Kiss her for me.
let me just speak for piper for a min."Yes what do you want because if you want my mom you cant!" Lisa she is such a peach as you say i love her!
Happy MamaDay to ya! I love the photo... did you get a sweet new camera? That setting that highlights the pink is so cool. Lisa, you're such a good mommy.
That peach better come visit us in the peach state (GA) in the next couple years, how about it?? J/K we know you'll be plenty busy!
Post a Comment