what a heart breaker...i wish i could squeeze her little thighs and kiss her chunky cheeks! Can you please do it for me? Tell her Aunt Stacy loves her.
It was great seeing pipes tonight!! I'm still afraid to hold her though being as I'm still not even good with melons and squash and other things that are as large as a little baby... I'll just look from the blog
7 comments:
I just love her... she is so cute.
I want to see you guys, lets get together asap
Piiiiiipe!
what a heart breaker...i wish i could squeeze her little thighs and kiss her chunky cheeks! Can you please do it for me? Tell her Aunt Stacy loves her.
so freakin' adorable!!
It was great seeing pipes tonight!! I'm still afraid to hold her though being as I'm still not even good with melons and squash and other things that are as large as a little baby... I'll just look from the blog
Piperoni... do you miss me too? I'll come see you soon.
Oh my CUTEness! She's adorable, but that's a given seeing as you guys make such a cute couple!
I still cannot believe you made that grey skirt. Super impressive! I love it.
Post a Comment