4 weeks old! I can't beleive it!

Its been so fun sleeping in with this little peach. Of course we're up around 3 am and again at 6. Thats been challenging, and this week its really catching up to us. Cj and I are both pretty wasted. But i'm trying to nap with her as much as i can and take advantage of all the sleeping Piper does. Today i decided i would capture some pics of Piper when she's nice and alert. So here are just a few.









4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Okay that bow, and those cheeks - LOVE IT!!!! I cannot WAIT to meet her!!

Katie and Howard said...

She is just a doll!!!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

OMG Lis! Minus the flower headband she could be Carter's twin in some of these pictures! WOW!!!! She's adorable! She needs to meet her friend Carter.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!

I love her name!