Lisa I am just melting looking at all of these pictures. How sweet is she. i love that she is giving kisses already. How much fun. Hopefully my little guy comes soon. I'm sure you can still remember how uncomfortable it is these last couple of weeks and now days.
9 comments:
Sooooooooooooooooooo sweet!
she sure is heaven sent. i wish i was there to kiss her sweet most precious little cheeks.
oh my goodness!!! she is so stinkin' cute! i can't wait to see her in person! what an adorable girl you guys made!!!
Oh, she is sooo cute!! I can't believe you had her all natural!! You are a true champ!
Lisa
I am just melting looking at all of these pictures. How sweet is she. i love that she is giving kisses already. How much fun. Hopefully my little guy comes soon. I'm sure you can still remember how uncomfortable it is these last couple of weeks and now days.
That sure is a cute baby cousin. I can't believe you did it natural! You are CRAZY! :)
So cute!!! :) Hope you are enjoying your new addition!
adorable i just love holding piper, she is soo much fun!
oh my! to die for!
Post a Comment