.jpg)
Lisa Marie did this thing natural, and did not complain once. The doctors were amazed by her. During one contraction, the doctor wanted to give her a break from pushing, but Lisa just kept going(that was the push that got Piper out). The doctor's jaw dropped. I turned around and saw a young nurse with wide eyes just shaking her head in amazement.
5 comments:
i am impressed Lisa! I got the drugs and I was still crying! She is so cute! Congrats guys, enjoy the adventure.
Lindsey told me you did hypno-birthing (and CJ just texted me about it). I'm doing hypno-babies so it will be pretty similar to what you guys did. I'm excited to see if all of the stuff I've been reading and listening to comes in handy. Piper's cheeks are to die for. :)
Lisa you are amazing! Congrats on your sweet little girl. She is precious!
Wow, you are amazing! I don't think I could ever do that! Piper is beautiful and her name is too-die-for!
Yeah!! I love your blog! Your little Piper is SO cute! You are awesome for going no drugs. how did you like hypnobirthing? I want to try that for my next one...
Post a Comment