Daddy and Me


9 comments:

Lindsey said...

That picture is PRECIOUS. She is so cute!!!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

how sweet! don't you just love your hubby on a whole different level now? having a baby changes things (in a great way) she is a doll!

Kim said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her again!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

What a beautiful little girl!

John and Melanie said...

Congrats you guys. She's beautiful! CJ, u good daddy :-) Lisa, you're wonderwoman... no pain meds? Amazing- YOu rock my world

Lori said...

What a doll! She is so cute!

ms said...

Are you guys loving the new kido? Isn't it bizarre knowing that they are yours for good? We are seriously pinching ourselves every day to make sure it's not a dream.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

She is so presious! so glad I got to see her today at my Mom's and you look wonderful...

Courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you guys and love the pictures. I had NO idea you were going natural, you are a crazy woman! I'm proud of you though, that's something I don't think I could do. When I had my epideral it kept wearing off which I guess is rare but I'm the rare percentage I guess! YAY! So I caught a taste of what you went through and I thought you were nuts! Congrats! Enjoy!