christmas eve!!



ready to go! only two weeks until the baby is here! well hopefully she decides to come on time! but seriously this belly is ready to bust:)

6 comments:

leah prince said...

you guys look adorable! so glad you posted.

Greg♥Amelia said...

I hope she comes on time for your sake! Hope you had a merry christmas and have a great new year!

Will & Camie Shill said...

cute! hows it commin? any news!?

Spencer and Amy said...

Cute belly Lisa! When is the official date?

Jill said...

Agreed: you guys DO look adorable! I love that belly Lisa! I'm sure you are sick of having it, but for what it's worth enjoy it while it lasts... I sometimes miss my prego belly.

Today is the 7th... your actual due date I think so I'm wondering if she has arrived already OR if you're going to go overdue like I did. For your sake, I hope she's here already!

angela hardison said...

i'm so anxious for the baby to get here! which is why i will continue to call/text and ask you about it :)