Start thinkin' PINK! Cj and i went in for an ultra sound on Friday, it was really cool we got to see our little girl (90% sure) haha. She was moving around alot. We got to see he heart thumpin away and all her little self! Its such a miracle to think about and We feel so blessed to be able to start our family here in the near future. I need to update some pics, the belly is sure growing and i'm feeling the stretching! its pretty uncomfortable i'm not gonna lie! I'm really enjoying being pregnant, its really amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Oh my gosh Lisa! Thats so bloody exciting! It's such an amazing thing to have something so special grow inside of you. I'm really excited for you to say the least. Congrats!
yAH!! Im so excited for you!!! what names are you thinking of? you know you guys will have a cute baby!!!!
Congrats!! I really thought that you would throw the family a curve ball and have a boy first like we did. That is exciting! Let the shopping begin!
I am so excited!!!!
Yay for girls! Congrats!
I honestly thought you'd have a boy first for some reason! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her. Oh wait, maybe I can since that will mean I won't have a newborn by the time you have yours! :)
Congrats Lisa! You are too cute preggo and will be a fun mommy.
Lisa and Cj
Congrats on the special news. That is so exciting and I'm so happy for youguys. Looks like life is going great. Thanks to the blogs I can keep updated on everyone!
christi anderson
Congrats! I am soo excited for you!Evelynne is such my little buddy, I LOVE having a girl first!
You already know how excited I am, but I might as well say it again...
YAY!!!!!
Please still be friends with us after you have a baby?
yea!what a cute little girl she will be!
yahoo! congrats you guys!!!
Congrats!!! We're so excited for you! We are all going to have so much fun with our little ones!
Congrats again!
I just have to tell you... the Notebook is on right now and everytime I watch it I try to think who the guy looks like. I just now realized. It's CJ when he has a beard. Was he an actor in his previous life?
PS Everyone loves my hair. You're the best!
Congrats again - you know our philosophy. Eagar boys have girls first!!! :)
Post a Comment