20 weeks!

Every time I decide its time to take a new picture I'm home alone. which makes things difficult! So sorry about the sloppy picture. But... it'll have to do for now. Everything is going really well, I can feel her moving around a whole lot! Its such a cool feeling. 
Kolt and Lins are coming into town this weekend... hopefully Jewelia will have her baby, and Kim is having hers on friday. So it will be a really exciting weekend! Cj starts school Tues. and I'm just chugging away at work and trying to clear out our 3rd bedroom for the babies room. I can't wait to start getting the crib etc. and pick a color scheme... so many options!!  

12 comments:

Kim said...

You look so cute with your belly! I am excited for Friday also. You will have to come and visit after you get off work.

dustin and amy said...

What a cute belly! Yea, a girl. They are so much fun! Can't wait to meet her.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

you looks so cute! i love it!

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! everytime i go to target, on my way to the shoes, i pass by the baby section & always look at the cute stuff. SO FUN! {and girls are way more fun than boys! (: }

Marianne said...

Love it! I cant wait to see the room! We need to get together!

Greg♥Amelia said...

Your belly is so cute! I hope I look this good when I'm pregnant!

Jen&Joe said...

I Love your tiny belly Lisa! YOur so cute pregnant... Have you picked out any names? And also thanks for the comment you left i really appreciate it

Bret and Julie Burnham said...

Cute belly! I didn't know you were pregnant! That is so exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! HOw cute..I need to call you soon and we need to play before that girlie comes!

Josh & Elise said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you!

angela hardison said...

Lisa Marie, I keep meaning to call you and check up on those feet of yours... let's hang out soon.

Jewelia Eagar said...

Your belly is so cute. I just love seeing it every week! I want to come over and see what you're doing to the nursery - I know whatever you decide, it's going to be adorable!!!! thanks so much for all your visits to the hosptial. You and CJ are such loving and supporting family members. Can't wait for your baby to come...Kendee will have an instant best friend!