A CONFESSION

Well Hello, This is the other half of the marriage CJ.  My confession is more of a statement, rather than me expressing a wrong-doing.  It is, that I will be posting alot more on this site, and I would like everyone to know that it will not only be lisa, but I as well.  WHY?  I am a Priest's quorum advisor, and a few weeks ago I challenged all the boys to write in their journal more often.  One of the boys said, "does an internet blog or journal count?"  I thought about it and came to the conclusion that YES, these are journals.  So to avoid any hypocritical acts, I will try to post more on the ol' blog.
SO what's this picture you ask?  It is my companion and I on my mission!  HA, we were driving from Maryland to Pennsylvania to teach a lesson.

No comments: