I have had it with people leaving comments that aren't actually comments, they are advertisements for working from home etc! Does anyone else get these! Hells Bells people!
I get them all the time! Makes me so mad! Don't click on them, they are no good for your computer! If you put the word verification on your blog you won't get them...
hannahs right.... do the word verify (i hate those) and you won't get them anymore. i was getting them and one said merr and i thought it was maren pew so i clicked on it and it downloaded a virus to our comp. it's never been the same since!
i've been getting sooooo many of these too - and we got a virus from one of them as well...beware! i've been meaning to bring it up, so i'm glad you did. sounds like we need to 'word verifi'
4 comments:
I get them all the time! Makes me so mad! Don't click on them, they are no good for your computer! If you put the word verification on your blog you won't get them...
I've really never got one of those....But I ust wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling Arbonne!! Haa just teasing....LIsa-you're the best!
hannahs right.... do the word verify (i hate those) and you won't get them anymore. i was getting them and one said merr and i thought it was maren pew so i clicked on it and it downloaded a virus to our comp. it's never been the same since!
i've been getting sooooo many of these too - and we got a virus from one of them as well...beware! i've been meaning to bring it up, so i'm glad you did. sounds like we need to 'word verifi'
Post a Comment