Girls weekend

While the boys went hunting. Lins, Jewelia, Nikki and Helen and I went to see Dan in Real life. It was sooo good! Really cute, and funny. And thanks to my sister in law Kim i was able to get the dogs from my house late thursday night and pack up my gear and spend the night at Mamma eagars home for the weekend. so that i wouldn't be home alone. it was really fun! the whole weekend was just a vacation it seemed. we just hung out and ate out! too much! and had so much fun. but we all missed our boys. clay was home with jewelia though! lucky! haha. he spent lots of time this weekend scorpion hunting! thank heavens he killed a little under 50 that week! 50 less i had to worry about while sleeping there! its safe to say im more affraid of scorpions than anything! ewwwy!
We'll miss you kolt and lins! come back soon!

5 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

HA! It was so much fun - and even though I was home, it was like I was on vacation too, and now, I'm so behind in everything b/c I did nothing all weekend. Lets do it again soon.

John and Melanie said...

Hey Lisa and CJ. Glad to see what you guys are up to. You look so happy, I hope life is treating you great. We just saw Dan in real Life yesterday... loved it. I love girls night out! Keep posting :-)

Anonymous said...

scorpions totally freak me out too! i loved dan in real life! i thought it was such a good flick! bummer... we never got to see kolter & lindsey!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Liiiiiiisa!

I wanted to personally thank you for not slacking on the blog like the rest of us. Well done and we sure do enjoy your wonderful pictures and comments! Keep it up.

Love ya,

Mallory and Craig

angela hardison said...

Hey...we love you guys too!