Cj and I in front of our new tent trailor! haha... okay well its new to us!

7 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

love little dealer!! the trip was awesome, cant wait till the next one!

Will & Camie Shill said...

love it lis, tent trailors are the best! we have borrowed the shill's before, it's the only way to go! looks like camping was fun! we need to go sometime!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! i love that you guys have a tent trailor! that rocks!!!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Hi guys!

Love the blog! and the trailor! That sounds like some fun camping trips! We should all have a big camping trip with everyone!!

That would be way fun!

Love ya,
Mallory and Craig Nikolaus

Anonymous said...

Cool trailor! i want to hear about school.....do you love it! I'm thinking I wnat to go even shorter with my hair...and funkier!!

Melanie said...

Lisa, how fun! Where can I buy me one of those! We need to all get together for games and treats again! Man, everyone keeps saying that, so i might as well plan something. When is a good time for everyone?

Anonymous said...

Alright- time for a new post! That hip-hop class was way too fun- definitely going next week with you! Call me