I Love my Husband


I have the best husband ever! We have had the craziest last couple of weeks with our work schedules and then school and that's just life! But we are leaving tonight to go out of town and on Friday driving home from work at like six, i was just so tired and drained from the week.. and was thinking when am i going to have time to pack for Utah and work all day Saturday and clean the house and do the laundry!
Well then i got home from work... walked into the house, the kitchen was sparkling clean, CJ had done all the laundry, the floor was mopped! i couldn't believe my eyes! i walked into our bedroom and the bed was made the whole room totally clean! And it gets better... i looked in the bathroom and it too was immaculate! floor mopped, counter tops cleaned, toilet..shower...tub! and the closet... Clean!!!!! He had also cleaned the office/band room! I about broke into tears! What a sweetheart! I am so thankful for my husband! I'm so blessed to have this sweet boy in my life who see's ways to always make me feel special and keep smiling even when life gets craziest!


11 comments:

Katie said...

Awwww! How wonderful! He really is a great guy! I'm glad you found someone so perfect for you! And he's super cute! Just ask Taylor! I'm sure she would agree!

Marianne said...

Are you kidding what a dream come true. That sounds like the best present ever! See you soon!

Amy said...

Cj and Lisa
This is Amy Hamblin! Ok how cute/nice was that CJ! Way to be the best guy in the world...would you mind finding me one like Cj to marry, that would make my day!

M & S Eagar said...

Aren't the Eagar boys the best?

Stacy

dustin and amy said...

Soooo cute!! I love, love, love my hair, thanks again!!

Melanie said...

that's too sweet! Isn't great having a second half! I was so sad you didn't go to cheesecake with all of us! i haven't seen you guys forever! i guess we will just have to do it again!

Anonymous said...

that IS so sweet cj! i want to marry someone that will do that for me every once in awhile too! too cute!

Mary-Sunshine said...

WOW! What a sweetheart! I am impressed! It is funny, that it is the littlest things that can make you the most happy!

Lindsay Brummer said...

Uhm, seriously... LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!
What an awesome thing to come home to. I am going to have my husband read this blog : )

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

What a cute boy you have!! Hope Tj can pick on his cousins' example. I'll let you know!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Lisa!! Hey girl!! Thats awesome CJ did that, feels good for sure, my husband did the same thing for me just the other day and its such a relief for sure! Well keep in touch!