April 22, 2006 Beautiful day



7 comments:

Katie said...

Lisa you are so gorgeous! You and CJ are such an adorable couple! I love you so much!

Kim said...

I really like this picture. I think the way it is taken is great. You 2 are so cute together.

ms said...

Hi CJ & Lisa -
Cute pictures, you (lisa) were a beautiful bride and I am sad I didn't get to come! Dang school. Anyway, I am glad I saw you guys on here, it will be a good way to keep in touch. Are you guys going to the Hamblin reunion this year?

-maren

Anonymous said...

YES! Another bloggin' cousin! You guys are awesome! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

What happened to 1 down 14 to go? lol!! love you - love the pic - love love.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

so glad you guys started your own blog! can't wait to see pictures of your new home. not fair! great to see you last weekend,...can't wait for the next get together. maybe at your house?! :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa- this is such a cute pic. It is soo fun to see you on here! :-)